Baxter’s Corner & Melisa and Doug
Oakley Gift Set Includes “Oakley in Knots” – Softcover Story About Respect & Melissa & Doug Plush
Building Character is Child's Play
"For most of us, shaking hands is quite easy. Shaking hands doesn't make us feel nervous or queasy."
- This premier edition of "Oakley in Knots" features our signature Beyond-the-Book section with animal facts, crafts, and word challenges. “What Do You Think?” and “What Do You See?” questions expand a child’s understanding of the story and illustrations.
- The young reader will find fun activities while developing language and skills through play.
- Parents & caregivers appreciate the self-guided nature of the Beyond-the-Book.
- Melissa & Doug's Octopus is swimming in a cool tie-dye in deep-sea blue!
- Together they can be endless amounts of fun going beyond the story!
A Baxter’s Corner book, “Oakley in Knots” provides a “Beyond the Story Book” experience along with a Melissa & Doug stuffed animal. Complete with animal facts, thought-provoking questions and fun learning activities, Baxter’s Corner stories illustrate life’s lessons, helping children to build character around social skills, manners and fundamental values.
Supports the Common Core Standards. Educator guides with core-aligned classroom activities are available for free download on this website - For Parents
Children– 4 months to 8 Years