A goal is something you are tryng to learn or achieve. The actions you choose when you face challenges will make a difference in whether or not you meet your goals. Determination means you do not give up when things are difficult, but keep working to reach your goal.
STOP & THINK - You always have a choice about wht to do or not do, even if you do not succeed the first time you try something new. Here are some choices you can make in this situation:
- Decide you will not quit just because you did not succeed right away.
- Replace frustration with determination to find solutions.
- Do not let other people keep you from working towards your goal.
- Keep trying and practicing until you make progress.
- Ask for assistance from someone who can help you reach your goal.
What other choices do you have?